CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION SESSIONS (VIRTUAL)
- CLE I - An Overview of Kentucky Campaign Finance Law (1 Non-Ethics), presented by Leslie Saunders, General Counsel, KY Registry of Election Finance
- CLE II - Role of Counsel in Juvenile and Family Court Proceedings (1 Non-Ethics), presented by Amanda Mullins Bear, Managing Attorney, Children’s Law Center
- CLE III - Asylum Law (1 Non-Ethics), presented by Heather Hadi, Esq.
- CLE IV - An Introduction to Discovery in Felony Cases (1 Non-Ethics), presented by Robert Sanders, Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney
- Membership Meeting to follow the CLE's with the presentation of the Founders Award
KPA Members - Be sure to sign in before registering to receive the discounted registration rate for members.
A Zoom link to join the event will be emailed to registrants prior to the event.
If you have any questions regarding the KPA 32nd Annual Conference, please contact Katie Flora, CKP, at email@example.com.